Tuesday 9 September 2014

Reviews of Moto G (2nd Gen) new

Now the new  Moto G is already released ,people who had high hopes from Xiaomi Mi3 remain short lived as now Xiaomi maker had closed for the time being and they are focusing on Redmi 1s,which is a low range phone but it's specification are worth while to go for.But again now Motorola gave another surprise by releasing at right time when xiaomi mi3 stopped.So I am giving the best of reviews for all the people who were dissapointed with xiaomi mi3 but waiting to go for Moto G second gen.These review will clear there mind whether to go for or not.




















 



Review 1
With Xiaomi phones not made available for general public with their show off flash sales, I decided to purchase the Moto G(2nd gen).
This handset from the time of launch is still readily available on flipkart :)

I liked the handset look, feel and overall aspects. The Stereo speakers, Camera and additional storage are the biggest upgrades over the previous phones.

The only con in this phone is the very average battery life. If one is a regular user of the phone for browsing, whatsapp, etc several times a day I feel the battery will drain out in about 8-10 hours.

Overall very much satisfied with this phone for a price of Rs 12,999/- and one can buy on demand and not wait for your lucky chance every Tuesday.


         Moto G (2nd Gen)           


 Review 2
The product is awesome and timely delivery of flipkart was WOW.

I got product properly. Mobile is working Superb.

I must say the right time to get the Moto G2. Previous was 5MP. Now its 8MP.

Micro SD slot was added features and experience of the two speaker makes a value to the phone.

In this range, its an best option. Bad thing i may face future is of inbuilt battery.Normally in all smartphones after some time of use, Phone gets hanged, only one way to bring the phone back in action is to remove the battery and place it back and switch it on. Here if the phone gets hanged, you have to find a service center or have to wait till the battery get empty.

In overall, 7/10, Dynamic 8/10, Camera (in this range) 8/10, Processing speed 8/10



Review 3
Hi friends I have just received my new moto g 2nd generation phone its good to use. The look is awesome 5 inch display is looking great. I was trying to buy Mi3 but couldn't get it but now I am happy with this very much. I guarantee you will be really happy with this product even I had double thoughts but now I feel moto is safer and guaranteed phone better go for it. 


Review 4-
previously used Samsung galaxy grand though there were minimal problems I faced with it when I 1st saw this phone specs I just fixed my mind blindly to go up with this mobile.. seriously satisfied with the every aspect of mobile!!
felt like there would have been a better battery performance not 2070mah though anything more than that would do the thing actually.
but for the price you pay this is the best product anyone could get..no lags, no issues and no complaints just go for it!! in love with android!!
thank uu moto :)) 




No comments:

Post a Comment